5. Weiss, R. G.; Mallia V. A.; He, Y.; Yu, T. Amino-substituted polysiloxanes combined with polymerizable and unpolymerizable organic acids. US Patent Application No. 2014012000.
4. Weiss, R. G.; Mallia V. A. Systems and methods employing low molecular weight gelators for crude oil, petrolium product for chemical spill containment and remediation. US Patent Application No. 20120136074.
3. Das, S.; Abraham, S.; Mallia, V. A.; Tamaoki, N. Novel cholesteric liquid crystal containing photoresponsive butadiene chromophore and a process for the preparation thereof. Indian Patent No. 254577.
2. Weiss, R. G.; Mallia V. A. Fast recovery of thixotropy by organogels with low molecular weight gelators. US Patent No. 9,109,150 (issued Aug 2015).
1. Das, S.; Abraham, S.; Mallia, V. A.; Tamaoki, N. Butadiene linked cholesterol based liquid crystalline materials in which colour images can be recorded and erased using temperature or light. Japanese Patent Application No. TOKUGAN 2006-310051.