- Leader, T., & Mullen, D. (2017). Talk bluntly and carry a pointy stick: Violence and verbal complexity in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. In T. Girardi & A. Scheg (Eds.), For Better or Worse: Heroes and Antiheroes in Popular Television Edited Collection.
- Booth, R., Leader, T., & Sharma, D. (2016). The age of anxiety? It depends where you look: changes in STAI trait anxiety, 1970-2010. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology, 51(2), 193-202.
- Awong-Taylor, J., Runck, C., D’Costa, A., Pursell, D., & Leader, T. (2016). Undergraduate research for all: Addressing the elephant in the room. The Council for Undergraduate Research Quarterly, 37(1), 11-19.
- Gannon, T., Terriere, R., & Leader, T. (2012). Ward and Siegert’s pathways model of child sexual offending: A cluster analysis evaluation. Psychology, Crime and Law, 18, 129-153. ISSN 1068-316X
- Leader, T., Mullen, B., & Rice, D.R. (2009). Complexity and valence in ethnophaulisms and exclusion of ethnic out-groups: What puts the “hate” into hate speech? Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 96, 170-182. doi: 10.1037/a0013066